from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/Emergency-services-scene-house-Bletchingley/story-29377186-detail/story.html
Hi, I'm Kelly - a proud member of the Fetcham community and have been for all my life. I was brought up here and now live here with my family - I am also the vice chair of the Fetcham Residents Association and a strong believer in giving back to the community. We currently meet bi-monthly and are always looking for more people to join! In my spare time, I love to keep fit; this includes going to zumba classes, dance classes and being a regular in my local gym when possible
Wednesday, 8 June 2016
shams_surrey published Emergency services on the scene of house fire in Bletchingley
Fire engines are at the scene of a house fire in Bletchingley. A home in Barfields was struck by lightning at around 4.15pm this afternoon. Fire crews from Godstone, Reigate, Oxted, Salfords and Leatherhead are at the scene, off Castle Street. Pictures sent to the Surrey Mirror show smoke billowing from the roof of a semi-detached house. Quick-thinking Issy Beaton (@issybeaton) tweeted that she alerted the fire brigade after seeing a bolt of lightning hit the building. @freyamarshall_...
from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/Emergency-services-scene-house-Bletchingley/story-29377186-detail/story.html
from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/Emergency-services-scene-house-Bletchingley/story-29377186-detail/story.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment