from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/East-Surrey-Hospital-Clear-begins-ambulance-fires/story-29366982-detail/story.html
Hi, I'm Kelly - a proud member of the Fetcham community and have been for all my life. I was brought up here and now live here with my family - I am also the vice chair of the Fetcham Residents Association and a strong believer in giving back to the community. We currently meet bi-monthly and are always looking for more people to join! In my spare time, I love to keep fit; this includes going to zumba classes, dance classes and being a regular in my local gym when possible
Monday, 6 June 2016
shams_surrey published East Surrey Hospital fire: Clear up begins after ambulance fires
The burned-out shells of the ambulances which went up in flames at East Surrey Hospital this afternoon have been taken away from the scene.The hospital, in Canada Avenue is also "fully operational" again after today's dramatic incident.Emergency services were called at 2.20pm when an ambulance caught fire. This blaze quickly spread to two other vehicles, causing a huge inferno.Loud bangs were also heard, which the Mirror believes were gas canisters - possibly oxygen tanks -...
from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/East-Surrey-Hospital-Clear-begins-ambulance-fires/story-29366982-detail/story.html
from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/East-Surrey-Hospital-Clear-begins-ambulance-fires/story-29366982-detail/story.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment