from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/Whyteleafe-School-closed-flash-flooding/story-29376495-detail/story.html
Hi, I'm Kelly - a proud member of the Fetcham community and have been for all my life. I was brought up here and now live here with my family - I am also the vice chair of the Fetcham Residents Association and a strong believer in giving back to the community. We currently meet bi-monthly and are always looking for more people to join! In my spare time, I love to keep fit; this includes going to zumba classes, dance classes and being a regular in my local gym when possible
Wednesday, 8 June 2016
Josh_Searle published Sewage being cleared up at Whyteleafe School after flash floods
Whyteleafe School has been closed today, following yesterday's flash floods The bad weather which caused chaos across East Surrey meant the school needed to remain shut for today. Staff are trying to clear sewage and debris from the site to enable children to return tomorrow. The school, on Whyteleafe Hill, is on top of the Caterham Bourne, an underground watercourse which springs to the surface sporadically, causing problems. In February 2014 flood water got into the school hall, while it...
from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/Whyteleafe-School-closed-flash-flooding/story-29376495-detail/story.html
from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/Whyteleafe-School-closed-flash-flooding/story-29376495-detail/story.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment