Monday 24 July 2017

Josh_Searle published Former Caterham man avoids jail after telling 'girl': 'I like...

A former Caterham man has avoided jail after he encouraged what he thought was a 13-year-old girl to send him indecent images, telling her: "I like young girls they look sexy".Stephen Brown, 37, used the Kik social media messenger in May 2015 to begin talking to a person he thought was called Lauren, aged 13.Discovering her age he said he was 34 and made the comment: "I like young girls they look sexy".READ MORE: Two cats and a fox cub found beheaded in Caterham within a...

Former Caterham man avoids jail after telling 'girl': 'I like...



from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/former-caterham-man-told-girl-the-old-bill-would-lock-me-up-lol/story-30453997-detail/story.html

No comments:

Post a Comment