from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/heavy-police-presence-outside-mcdonald-s-redhill-this-evening/story-29582578-detail/story.html
Hi, I'm Kelly - a proud member of the Fetcham community and have been for all my life. I was brought up here and now live here with my family - I am also the vice chair of the Fetcham Residents Association and a strong believer in giving back to the community. We currently meet bi-monthly and are always looking for more people to join! In my spare time, I love to keep fit; this includes going to zumba classes, dance classes and being a regular in my local gym when possible
Wednesday, 3 August 2016
ChrisMadden published Heavy police presence outside McDonald's Redhill this evening
A heavy Surrey Police presence descended on Redhill town centre this evening.Five police cars and numerous officers parked up outside McDonald's on Station Road shortly before 8pm today.Witnesses at the scene claim the units were there to respond to reports of a drug deal taking place in the area.Shortly after 8.10pm the officers returned to their cars and drove away from the area.Also read: Can you help police find these people from the Epsom Derby?Before departing police were seen with a...
from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/heavy-police-presence-outside-mcdonald-s-redhill-this-evening/story-29582578-detail/story.html
from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/heavy-police-presence-outside-mcdonald-s-redhill-this-evening/story-29582578-detail/story.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment