from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/tadworth-are-back-for-win/story-29508360-detail/story.html
Hi, I'm Kelly - a proud member of the Fetcham community and have been for all my life. I was brought up here and now live here with my family - I am also the vice chair of the Fetcham Residents Association and a strong believer in giving back to the community. We currently meet bi-monthly and are always looking for more people to join! In my spare time, I love to keep fit; this includes going to zumba classes, dance classes and being a regular in my local gym when possible
Thursday, 14 July 2016
Surrey Mirror published Tadworth back to winning ways at Old Woking
AFTER two blank Saturdays due to the rain, Tadworth renewed winning ways with an away win at Old Woking.Old Woking batted first but tight and accurate early bowling by Adam Baldwin, Mike Wren Kirkham and Mark Baldwin had them in trouble and with wickets falling they only managed 58 runs for the loss of five wickets.When Sieman came in at number six the situation seemed to be stabilising with the score moving on to 109 but he fell victim to Kevin Sweet, caught by Jack Stevenson for 27.The Old...
from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/tadworth-are-back-for-win/story-29508360-detail/story.html
from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/tadworth-are-back-for-win/story-29508360-detail/story.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment