from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/best-feet-forward/story-29508092-detail/story.html
Hi, I'm Kelly - a proud member of the Fetcham community and have been for all my life. I was brought up here and now live here with my family - I am also the vice chair of the Fetcham Residents Association and a strong believer in giving back to the community. We currently meet bi-monthly and are always looking for more people to join! In my spare time, I love to keep fit; this includes going to zumba classes, dance classes and being a regular in my local gym when possible
Thursday, 14 July 2016
Surrey Mirror published Joint Holland Sports and Dorking & Mole Valley team secure...
ATHLETICS: In the Southern Athletics League at Tooting on Saturday, a joint Holland Sports and Dorking & Mole Valley team recorded their best result of the season, finishing second.Neil Lincoln's win in the long jump with 6.21m placed him in the UK all time top ten in his Vet 45 age group.Mark Andrews recorded season's bests in the javelin finishing second with 35.92m and in the shot with 9.56m for third. Andrews also won the high jump with 1.65m, finished third in the discus with 30.20m,...
from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/best-feet-forward/story-29508092-detail/story.html
from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/best-feet-forward/story-29508092-detail/story.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment