from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/house-hunting-couples-in-surrey-wanted-for-new-tv-show/story-29498218-detail/story.html
Hi, I'm Kelly - a proud member of the Fetcham community and have been for all my life. I was brought up here and now live here with my family - I am also the vice chair of the Fetcham Residents Association and a strong believer in giving back to the community. We currently meet bi-monthly and are always looking for more people to join! In my spare time, I love to keep fit; this includes going to zumba classes, dance classes and being a regular in my local gym when possible
Monday, 11 July 2016
CaitlinWebb published House-hunting couples in Surrey wanted for new TV show
Couples in Surrey who are struggling to get on the property ladder could be given cash towards a deposit in a new TV show.Based on an American show, US property expert Max Blake is coming across the pond to help couples who are desperately trying to find their perfect home.With over a decade's experience in real estate and specialising in helping people find a home, the American property investor is coming to the UK to help first time buyers with advice and a cash injection.Mr Blake will be...
from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/house-hunting-couples-in-surrey-wanted-for-new-tv-show/story-29498218-detail/story.html
from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/house-hunting-couples-in-surrey-wanted-for-new-tv-show/story-29498218-detail/story.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment