from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/reports-of-fire-in-reigate-high-street/story-29506657-detail/story.html
Hi, I'm Kelly - a proud member of the Fetcham community and have been for all my life. I was brought up here and now live here with my family - I am also the vice chair of the Fetcham Residents Association and a strong believer in giving back to the community. We currently meet bi-monthly and are always looking for more people to join! In my spare time, I love to keep fit; this includes going to zumba classes, dance classes and being a regular in my local gym when possible
Wednesday, 13 July 2016
CaitlinWebb published Firefighters called to Reigate High Street
Firefighters were spotted in Reigate High Street last night at around 7.30pm.The crew were seen inside the Toni & Guy hairdressers in High Street.A witness told the Mirror that she saw a fire engine with its blue lights on outside the building and fire crew inside the hairdressers next to WH Smith and Carpet Right and opposite the Old Town Hall.Surrey Fire and Rescue Service has been contacted for more details but are yet to comment. More information to follow.Did you see the incident last...
from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/reports-of-fire-in-reigate-high-street/story-29506657-detail/story.html
from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/reports-of-fire-in-reigate-high-street/story-29506657-detail/story.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment