from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/what-is-an-egyptian-goose-doing-in-dorking/story-29490638-detail/story.html
Hi, I'm Kelly - a proud member of the Fetcham community and have been for all my life. I was brought up here and now live here with my family - I am also the vice chair of the Fetcham Residents Association and a strong believer in giving back to the community. We currently meet bi-monthly and are always looking for more people to join! In my spare time, I love to keep fit; this includes going to zumba classes, dance classes and being a regular in my local gym when possible
Friday, 8 July 2016
Caitlin Webb published What is an Egyptian goose doing in Dorking?
Waddling around Dorking is a bird who comes from more than 2,500 miles away. This native of North Africa has been sighted by a curious resident at Meadowbank.Hannah Yeomans posted a picture on Twitter asking if anyone could identify the bird she spotted.Anyone know what kind of bird this is? #dorking #meadowbank pic.twitter.com/FRAKtt7Pmz— Hannah Yeomans (@h4ny3o) July 6, 2016Related: Deadly dog disease strikes in SurreyThe bird has been identified as an Egyptian goose due to its...
from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/what-is-an-egyptian-goose-doing-in-dorking/story-29490638-detail/story.html
from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/what-is-an-egyptian-goose-doing-in-dorking/story-29490638-detail/story.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment