from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/Caterham-eyesore-site-planning-schemes-approved/story-29226193-detail/story.html
Hi, I'm Kelly - a proud member of the Fetcham community and have been for all my life. I was brought up here and now live here with my family - I am also the vice chair of the Fetcham Residents Association and a strong believer in giving back to the community. We currently meet bi-monthly and are always looking for more people to join! In my spare time, I love to keep fit; this includes going to zumba classes, dance classes and being a regular in my local gym when possible
Thursday, 5 May 2016
Surrey Mirror published Two schemes approved for Caterham's Rose and Young site
THE future of Caterham's notorious eyesore site hangs in the balance.Two separate applications to develop the long-disused former Rose and Young site in Croydon Road were approved by Tandridge District Council's planning committee last Thursday.But the way is still open for the council to proceed with its intended compulsory purchase of the site, which has lain neglected for more than 20 years.Its scheme calls for the demolition of the derelict car showroom there to make way for a 107-room...
from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/Caterham-eyesore-site-planning-schemes-approved/story-29226193-detail/story.html
from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/Caterham-eyesore-site-planning-schemes-approved/story-29226193-detail/story.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment