Saturday 28 May 2016

Surrey Mirror published Time for Tea: Squire's Garden Centre, Reigate Road, Buckland

Having visited the dentist earlier in the day after suffering toothache, I was told I could not eat anything for a couple of hours. So come late afternoon, I was feeling distinctly peckish.While out and about in the Reigate area, I was minded to pop into Squires Garden Centre at Buckland for a tea-time snack.Being prudent, I would stay off the sweet things.Pulling off the A25 Reigate Road just after Buckland Bends, I parked the motor in the garden centre's forecourt car park and wandered up to...

Time for Tea: Squire's Garden Centre, Reigate Road, Buckland



from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/cure-toothache/story-29318102-detail/story.html

No comments:

Post a Comment