from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/police-searching-for-man-who-may-have-information-on-rape-in-horley/story-29877959-detail/story.html
Hi, I'm Kelly - a proud member of the Fetcham community and have been for all my life. I was brought up here and now live here with my family - I am also the vice chair of the Fetcham Residents Association and a strong believer in giving back to the community. We currently meet bi-monthly and are always looking for more people to join! In my spare time, I love to keep fit; this includes going to zumba classes, dance classes and being a regular in my local gym when possible
Tuesday, 8 November 2016
Surrey Mirror published Police searching for man as part of Horley town centre rape...
Police are appealing for help in tracing a man caught on CCTV as part of their investigation into a rape in Horley town centre.Officers from Surrey Police are keen to speak to the man pictured as they believe he may have information in relation to a serious sexual assault on a woman in her 40s in the early hours of Saturday, October 8.The incident is reported to have taken place at approximately 1.50am in Victoria Road opposite a Lidl store.Detective Constable Sarah McCabe, from Surrey Police's...
from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/police-searching-for-man-who-may-have-information-on-rape-in-horley/story-29877959-detail/story.html
from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/police-searching-for-man-who-may-have-information-on-rape-in-horley/story-29877959-detail/story.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment