Wednesday 20 April 2016

Surrey Mirror published There will be no favours for Arsenal at Manchester United says...

EMMANUEL Adebayor insists he will not be looking to do Arsenal any favours ahead of Crystal Palace's trip to Manchester United on Wednesday.The Eagles could help the Gunners out in the race for a Champions League place, with United four points behind Arsenal at present.But Adebayor says the only people he will be looking to help out is Alan Pardew and his Palace team-mates."I am a player. I am not here to do anyone a favour," he said."I am here to do my manager a favour. I play...

There will be no favours for Arsenal at Manchester United, says...



from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/favours-Arsenal-Manchester-United-says-Crystal/story-29131549-detail/story.html

No comments:

Post a Comment