Monday 11 April 2016

Surrey Mirror published Crystal Palace's Croydon-born ace 'emotional' to bag fantastic...

CRYSTAL Palace star Jason Puncheon was buzzing to score an "emotional" goal midway through the second half against Norwich City.The 29-year-old says it was "massively important" Palace finally stopped their Premier League rot and edge close to survival in the top flight."I just knew as soon as I came on to it from that side what I was going to do and I was pleased it went in," Puncheon said of his 20-yard finish."I was emotional. It has been a long, hard season...

Crystal Palace's Croydon-born ace 'emotional' to bag fantastic...



from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/Crystal-Palace-s-Croydon-born-ace-emotional-bag/story-29090822-detail/story.html

No comments:

Post a Comment