from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/woman-suffers-injuries-at-funfair-in-crawley-last-week/story-30373610-detail/story.html
Hi, I'm Kelly - a proud member of the Fetcham community and have been for all my life. I was brought up here and now live here with my family - I am also the vice chair of the Fetcham Residents Association and a strong believer in giving back to the community. We currently meet bi-monthly and are always looking for more people to join! In my spare time, I love to keep fit; this includes going to zumba classes, dance classes and being a regular in my local gym when possible
Tuesday, 6 June 2017
SamTruelove published Woman suffers injuries to her face at funfair in Crawley
A woman suffered injuries to her face at a funfair in Southgate last week.Two ambulance cars and one ambulance from South East Coast Ambulance Service (SECAmb) were called to the fun fair, held annually at Southgate Park, on Southgate Avenue, on May 30 just before 8pm. The crews, along with a crew from a Kent, Surrey and Sussex Air Ambulance helicopter, which landed on the field, treated the woman, who was in her 30s, at the scene.READ MORE: Person freed from handcuffs at Gatwick immigration...
from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/woman-suffers-injuries-at-funfair-in-crawley-last-week/story-30373610-detail/story.html
from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/woman-suffers-injuries-at-funfair-in-crawley-last-week/story-30373610-detail/story.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment