Sunday 26 March 2017

Mark Davison published Grey Dove Tearoom full of atmosphere and welcoming pet dogs as we...

On an overcast but mild afternoon, I pootled along the wooded lanes of Tadworth and Walton on the Hill, passing many dog-walkers enthusiastically enjoying the vast expanse of heathland at their disposal.Soon I was in the village of Walton on the Hill and pulled over to have a gentle stroll around Mere Pond near The Bell public house (also known locally as The Rat).I paused to watch the ducks and fondly remembered being taken here by my grandparents as a child in the Sixties. My grandmother would...

Grey Dove Tearoom full of atmosphere and welcoming pet dogs as we...



from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/grey-dove-tearoom-walton-on-the-hill/story-30224060-detail/story.html

No comments:

Post a Comment