from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/emergency-services-attend-as-car-ends-up-on-top-of-barrier/story-29812985-detail/story.html
Hi, I'm Kelly - a proud member of the Fetcham community and have been for all my life. I was brought up here and now live here with my family - I am also the vice chair of the Fetcham Residents Association and a strong believer in giving back to the community. We currently meet bi-monthly and are always looking for more people to join! In my spare time, I love to keep fit; this includes going to zumba classes, dance classes and being a regular in my local gym when possible
Sunday, 16 October 2016
WojciechZ published Car ends up on top of barriers after crash on M25 slip road
Emergency services were called to after a car ended up on top of barriers of a M25 slip road towards Godstone following a two vehicle crash this morning (Sunday, October 16).Police and ambulance attended the scene at the exit slip road on the clockwise carriageway at Junction 6 as well as fire appliances from Godstone, Oxted and Reigate. A spokesman from Godstone Fire Station said: "We were called to the fire at about 8.45 this morning. Nobody was trapped when we got there. The car was...
from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/emergency-services-attend-as-car-ends-up-on-top-of-barrier/story-29812985-detail/story.html
from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/emergency-services-attend-as-car-ends-up-on-top-of-barrier/story-29812985-detail/story.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment