from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/costa-the-bat-rushed-to-wildlife-aid-by-school-group-after-being-found-on-the-floor-in-leatherhead/story-29798989-detail/story.html
Hi, I'm Kelly - a proud member of the Fetcham community and have been for all my life. I was brought up here and now live here with my family - I am also the vice chair of the Fetcham Residents Association and a strong believer in giving back to the community. We currently meet bi-monthly and are always looking for more people to join! In my spare time, I love to keep fit; this includes going to zumba classes, dance classes and being a regular in my local gym when possible
Wednesday, 12 October 2016
TomVKlaveren published 'Costa' the bat rushed to Wildlife Aid by school group after...
Schoolchildren saved the life of a bat which was freezing in Leatherhead's Swan Centre - by putting it in a Costa coffee cup.Youngsters from Farnborough Hill School in Hampshire were on a trip with staff from Juniper Hall Field Research Centre in Box Hill studying "urban decline" when they spotted the long-eared bat on the ground.The animal, who was apparently unable to fly, was put in a coffee cup and transferred by the minibus being used by the trip alongside students and teachers to...
from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/costa-the-bat-rushed-to-wildlife-aid-by-school-group-after-being-found-on-the-floor-in-leatherhead/story-29798989-detail/story.html
from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/costa-the-bat-rushed-to-wildlife-aid-by-school-group-after-being-found-on-the-floor-in-leatherhead/story-29798989-detail/story.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment