from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/newdigate-man-jailed-for-campaign-of-vicious-violent-bullying-against-ex-partner-has-sentence-cut/story-29809368-detail/story.html
Hi, I'm Kelly - a proud member of the Fetcham community and have been for all my life. I was brought up here and now live here with my family - I am also the vice chair of the Fetcham Residents Association and a strong believer in giving back to the community. We currently meet bi-monthly and are always looking for more people to join! In my spare time, I love to keep fit; this includes going to zumba classes, dance classes and being a regular in my local gym when possible
Friday, 14 October 2016
Dorking Advertiser published Newdigate man jailed for 'campaign of vicious, violent bullying'...
A Newdigate man who committed the "worst case of domestic violence" a judge had ever come across has had his 18-year prison term reduced.Kenzar George Arnold, 42, of Newdigate, Surrey, was jailed at Canterbury Crown Court on December 17 last year after admitting grievous bodily harm and five counts of assault occasioning actual bodily harm against a former partner. He also pleaded guilty to four counts of cruelty and one of dangerous drivingLondon's Appeal Court was told how Arnold had...
from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/newdigate-man-jailed-for-campaign-of-vicious-violent-bullying-against-ex-partner-has-sentence-cut/story-29809368-detail/story.html
from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/newdigate-man-jailed-for-campaign-of-vicious-violent-bullying-against-ex-partner-has-sentence-cut/story-29809368-detail/story.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment