from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/8203-13-haunted-spots-in-surrey-to-hunt-for-ghosts-on-hallowe-en/story-29803583-detail/story.html
Hi, I'm Kelly - a proud member of the Fetcham community and have been for all my life. I was brought up here and now live here with my family - I am also the vice chair of the Fetcham Residents Association and a strong believer in giving back to the community. We currently meet bi-monthly and are always looking for more people to join! In my spare time, I love to keep fit; this includes going to zumba classes, dance classes and being a regular in my local gym when possible
Thursday, 13 October 2016
DeborahMorris published 13 of East Surrey's most haunted places
There will be little witches and ghosts knocking on our doors on Hallowe'en in the hope of a few sweet treats.But do you dare knock on the door of a real haunted house?There are reportedly many paranormal spirits, who prowl houses, roads and hillsides around Surrey.We have searched out some of the creepiest tales, with help from the website www.paranormaldatabase.com, the Ghosts of Surrey book by John Janaway (1991), Richard Holland, author of Surrey Ghost Stories, and Rupert Matthews, historian...
from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/8203-13-haunted-spots-in-surrey-to-hunt-for-ghosts-on-hallowe-en/story-29803583-detail/story.html
from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/8203-13-haunted-spots-in-surrey-to-hunt-for-ghosts-on-hallowe-en/story-29803583-detail/story.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment