from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/the-dorking-mums-who-decided-to-make-the-finest-gin-on-the-planet/story-30046059-detail/story.html
Hi, I'm Kelly - a proud member of the Fetcham community and have been for all my life. I was brought up here and now live here with my family - I am also the vice chair of the Fetcham Residents Association and a strong believer in giving back to the community. We currently meet bi-monthly and are always looking for more people to join! In my spare time, I love to keep fit; this includes going to zumba classes, dance classes and being a regular in my local gym when possible
Tuesday, 10 January 2017
Surrey Mirror published The Dorking mums who have opened the town's first gin distillery
Why ask the school mums round for a coffee, when you can get them to taste test your gin instead?That is exactly what Dorking mum-of-three Kate Gregory and her friend Helen Muncie did when they decided to create and sell their own brand of gin.The pair started The Gin Kitchen, in November, basing their gin distillery in an outbuilding at The Spotted Dog pub in South Street, Dorking.Kate decided to start creating gin in January last year, when she heard about the recent growth in popularity of...
from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/the-dorking-mums-who-decided-to-make-the-finest-gin-on-the-planet/story-30046059-detail/story.html
from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/the-dorking-mums-who-decided-to-make-the-finest-gin-on-the-planet/story-30046059-detail/story.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment