from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/simpson-scores-twice-as-chipstead-battle-to-draw-with-chatham-town/story-30041440-detail/story.html
Hi, I'm Kelly - a proud member of the Fetcham community and have been for all my life. I was brought up here and now live here with my family - I am also the vice chair of the Fetcham Residents Association and a strong believer in giving back to the community. We currently meet bi-monthly and are always looking for more people to join! In my spare time, I love to keep fit; this includes going to zumba classes, dance classes and being a regular in my local gym when possible
Monday, 9 January 2017
K_Seckington published Simpson scores twice as Chipstead battle to draw with Chatham...
Chipstead ultimately clawed back one point from this entertaining game against Chatham Town, in which they led 2-0, were later 4-2 down and in the end got back to 4-4.With a changed lineup due to injury, suspension and illness, Chips might have started cautiously, yet they made the most of a bright opening and found themselves 2-0 ahead in the first 20 minutes. On the quarter-hour mark, Danny Cumber headed on a goal kick from Luke Colquhoun, to find Jason Henry, whose pinpoint ball down the left...
from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/simpson-scores-twice-as-chipstead-battle-to-draw-with-chatham-town/story-30041440-detail/story.html
from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/simpson-scores-twice-as-chipstead-battle-to-draw-with-chatham-town/story-30041440-detail/story.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment