Saturday 6 May 2017

Surrey Mirror published Formula 4 driver Billy Monger gives first interview since crash...

Formula 4 racing driver Billy Monger has given his first interview since a horror crash led to him having the lower part of both legs amputated and said he will race again.The 17-year-old from Charlwood was speaking from a hospital bed after recovering from surgery following the crash at Donington Park on Easter Sunday.He told Sky News: "When I found out the extent of my injuries I still didn't think I would get the support that I got. It just shows you that, when a tragic event like this...

Formula 4 driver Billy Monger gives first interview since crash...



from Surrey Mirror All Content Feed http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/formula-4-driver-billy-monger-gives-first-interview-and-says-he-will-race-again/story-30316286-detail/story.html

No comments:

Post a Comment